- Mortgage rates hit another all-time low, falling below 3% this week.
- If you’re ready to buy a home, now is a great time to truly get more for your money at this historic moment.
- Let’s connect today to determine your best next steps toward homeownership.
- The housing market is forecasted to finish the year with growing strength.
- Historically low mortgage rates are creating great potential for homebuyers, and home sales are on the rise.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect to maximize your opportunity today.
Posted on July 31, 2020 at 12:17 pm Jennifer Angel
Posted on July 18, 2020 at 7:00 am Jennifer Angel
- Real estate has outranked stocks, savings accounts, and gold as the best long-term investment among Americans for the past 7 years.
- The belief in the stability of housing as a long-term investment remains strong, despite the many challenges our economy faces today.
- Of the four listed, real estate is also the only investment you can also live in. That’s a big win!
Posted on July 10, 2020 at 1:00 pm Jennifer Angel
Posted on July 4, 2020 at 8:28 am Jennifer Angel
- The health crisis slowed the market this spring, so buyers are jumping back into the market to make their moves this summer.
- Check these 10 items off your to-do list so your house is ready to sell while buying is hot!
- Let’s connect today to prepare your house for the sizzling summer market.
Posted on June 18, 2020 at 7:00 am Jennifer Angel
- National Homeownership Month is a great time to reflect on how we can each promote stronger community growth.
- Homeownership helps families build financial freedom, find greater happiness and satisfaction, and make a positive impact on our local communities.
- Let’s connect today if homeownership is part of your future plans.
Posted on June 5, 2020 at 7:10 am Jennifer Angel
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re in a position to buy, homeownership might help you find the stability, community, and comfort you’ve been searching for this year.
- Let’s connect today to determine if homeownership is the right next step for you and your family.
Posted on June 3, 2020 at 8:00 am Jennifer Angel
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level.
- Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan.
- Let’s connect to determine the best way to position yourself for a move in today’s market.
Posted on May 28, 2020 at 7:00 am Jennifer Angel
- In a recent study by realtor.com, homeowners noted some of the main things they would change about their homes to make them more livable.
- Not surprisingly, more space, an updated kitchen, and a home gym rose to the top of the list.
- If you’re thinking of selling this year, having these items in your listing might make your house more desirable than ever to potential buyers.
Posted on May 18, 2020 at 7:00 am Jennifer Angel
- Taking a moment to reflect upon what we’ve heard from historical leaders can teach us a lot about getting through the many challenges we face today.
- We’re all eager for the day when every American can safely return to work. That day is coming. Timing is everything. Patience is essential.
- Our courage, strength, and unparalleled resilience will get us there.
Posted on May 8, 2020 at 7:00 am Jennifer Angel