With stay-at-home orders starting to gradually lift throughout parts of the country, data indicates homebuyers are jumping back into the market. After many families put their plans on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic, what we once called the busy spring real estate season is shifting into the summer. In 2020, summer is the new spring for real estate.
- National Homeownership Month is a great time to reflect on how we can each promote stronger community growth.
- Homeownership helps families build financial freedom, find greater happiness and satisfaction, and make a positive impact on our local communities.
- Let’s connect today if homeownership is part of your future plans.
Tomorrow morning the Bureau of Labor Statistics will release the latest Employment Situation Summary, which will include the most current unemployment rate. It will be a horrific number. Many analysts believe unemployment could be greater than 20%. These numbers represent families across the nation that are not sure when (or if) they will return to work. The emotional impact on these households is devastating.
There are, however, some small rays of light shining through on this issue. Here are three: Continue reading
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re in a position to buy, homeownership might help you find the stability, community, and comfort you’ve been searching for this year.
- Let’s connect today to determine if homeownership is the right next step for you and your family.
With the U.S. economy on everyone’s minds right now, questions about the country’s financial outlook continue to come up daily. The one that seems to keep rising to the top is: when will the economy begin to recover? While no one knows exactly how a rebound will play out, expert economists around the country are becoming more aligned on when the recovery will begin. Continue reading
In a normal housing market, whether you’re buying or selling a home, you need an experienced guide to help you navigate through the process. You need someone you can turn to who will tell you how to price your home correctly right from the start. You need someone who can help you determine what to offer on your dream home without paying too much or offending the seller with a low-ball offer. Continue reading
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level.
- Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan.
- Let’s connect to determine the best way to position yourself for a move in today’s market.
One of the biggest questions we all seem to be asking these days is: When are we going to start to see an economic recovery? As the country begins to slowly reopen, moving forward in strategic phases, business activity will help bring our nation back to life. Many economists indicate a recovery should begin to happen in the second half of this year. Here’s a look at what some of the experts have to say. Continue reading