Just Listed $638,888 CONDO
2 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 1,189 Sq. Ft.
OPEN HOUSE May 4 & 5, 1:00 – 4:00 PM
GORGEOUS FREMONT CONDO
Welcome to a sunny and bright condo nestled in the gated Fremont Woods complex! This upper level unit features vaulted ceilings in the living room filling the home with amazing natural light. The generous space is complemented by an elegant wood-burning fireplace. There’s nothing like coming home to relax and unwind and leave the hustle and bustle of daily life behind.
This gorgeous condo includes a lovely kitchen updated with granite counter tops, tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, laminate floors, and abundant cabinetry making for a delightful cooking and dining experience with friends and family.
The spacious master en-suite boasts new carpeting, double-pane windows, plus His and Hers closets. The second bedroom has a wall-to-wall closet and new carpeting. Additional features include a hallway bathroom and laundry closet furnished with a washer and dryer. The patio invites you to enjoy the park-like setting with views of the lush greenbelt and pool. The home has been freshly painted and move-in ready.
The stairs lead to the greenbelt adorned with Redwoods and walking paths, the community pool and clubhouse, and just steps way is the pedestrian gate. The home comes with an attached one-car garage and a covered carport.
Close to downtown Fremont’s fabulous restaurants and shops, BART, Lake Elizabeth, hospitals, farmers markets and schools. A commuter’s dream with easy access to 880/680/84 freeways. Minutes from Tesla, Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
Everything is here. The only one missing is…YOU!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Bright and open living room with new carpeting, fireplace, an adjacent dining area, and sliding doors to the patio
• Spacious kitchen with honey spice cabinets, granite counters, tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook, and oak laminate flooring
• Spacious carpeted master bedroom with His and Hers closets. Note: The closet doors will be upgraded to mirrored doors prior to closing.
• Updated bathrooms with shower over tub and tile floors
• The second bedroom has a wall-to-wall closet that will be upgraded to mirrored doors
• Dual-pane windows, window blinds, and ceiling fan
• A/C unit and sliding doors
• Inside laundry includes washer and dryer
• One garage + one assigned parking
• Community pool, hot tub, and clubhouse + gated complex
• Maintenance: HOA dues ($455 a month) include water, garbage, sewer, building insurance, common area maintenance, reserves, and outside professional management.
• Centrally located – close to downtown Fremont shopping and dining, schools, parks, Lake Elizabeth, BART, Kaiser, Washington Hospital, Whole Foods. Minutes from the 880, 680 and 84 freeways, Tesla, Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Silicon Valley.
For additional photos and information, please visit 4096MurrayCmn.com
To schedule a private tour or for any questions, contact Jennifer Angel at 510.396.6124 or JAngel@Intero.com.