Off Market $628,888 Condo
2 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 1,189 Sq. Ft.
STUNNING FREMONT CONDO!
Location, location, location!
Welcome to a gorgeous condo nestled in the gated Fremont Woods complex! This stunning ground floor unit has all the space you need with 1,189 sq. ft. of living area. The living room features beautiful grey wood floors and a cozy fireplace – perfect for spending quality time with your loved ones. A double sliding door leads to your private patio shaded by one of the many Redwood trees in the complex. The modern eat-in kitchen with its white cabinets, granite counters, and newer stainless-steel appliances makes meal prep fun and fulfilling. A spacious master bedroom with private bath and a second bedroom with a Murphy bed invite you to relax and unwind at the end of the day.
Fremont Woods offers a community pool and hot tub, a clubhouse for larger gatherings, lush greenbelt with mature trees, and a security gate. This home is located near downtown Fremont where there is no shortage of multi-ethnical shopping and dining destinations. Close to hospitals, great Fremont schools, farmers markets, and historical places. Love the outdoors? Walk to nearby Central Park and Lake Elizabeth, drive a few minutes to Quarry Lakes and Coyote Hills or dare to hike Fremont’s renowned Mission Peak. This home’s location is perfect for commuters as you get easy access to the 880, 680 and 84 freeways, and BART is only 1.5 miles away.
Great location, great amenities, and a gorgeous home – 4032 Ralston Common is the home you’ve been waiting for!
Highlights at a Glance:
• Bright and open living room with grey laminate flooring, fireplace, an adjacent dining area, and sliding doors to the patio
• Spacious kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook, and grey laminate flooring
• Spacious carpeted master bedroom with His and Hers mirrored-door closets
• Updated bathrooms with newer vanities, granite counters, and tile floors
• The second bedroom has a space-saving Murphy bed and a wall-to-wall mirrored closet
• Dual-pane windows, wood blinds, and ceiling fans
• New furnace, A/C, dual pane windows and sliding doors
• Inside laundry with newer washer and dryer
• One garage + one assigned parking
• Community pool, hot tub, and clubhouse + gated complex
• HOA dues cover water, garbage, sewer, common area maintenance, and building insurance
• Centrally located – close to downtown Fremont shopping and dining, schools, parks, Lake Elizabeth, BART, Kaiser, Washington Hospital, Whole Foods. Minutes from the 880, 680 and 84 freeways, Tesla, Facebook, Google, and Silicon Valley.
See more at 4032RalstonCmn
To schedule a private tour or for any questions, contact Jennifer Angel at 510.396.6124 or JAngel@Intero.com.